I was surfing the web the other night and ran across a new plug-in for Excel 2010 called IronSpread. This plug-in allows you to write scripts in Python that interact with Excel – a replacement for VBA. The website shows some cool examples for use and details how the Python code is leaner than VBA. [...]Read More...
Microsoft Excel News
- BizNet Software Announces Second Annual Microsoft Excel User and Training ... - PR Web (press release)
- Serenic Navigator 2013 Gives Nonprofits, NGOs and Public Sector ... - Marketwire (press release)
- Microsoft's Uphill Battle with Analytics, Mobility - Information Management (blog)
- How to Make Gundam Using Microsoft Excel 【Video】 - ROCKETNEWS24
- Theme Inn Updates Templates for MS Excel - prMac (press release)
Powered by Related RSS